If we are all diligently reading Best Practices in the links from our wonderful friends on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, you cannot miss seeing that the personal touch of a special greeting card still makes a lasting impression. Who wouldn’t be delighted to receive a message in the mail that is particular to them.
Sending a card though can get complicated because we have to remember to send it in a timely manner, we must go out and buy it, then we have to put a stamp on it and then we have to mail it. Most will say…..they just do not have time. Now there is a fantastic program that has been developed to erase these challenges. All you have to have is a computer…the rest is done for you. Here are some of the benefits:
1. Stock or customized cards
2. Post cards, 2 panel or 3 panel cards
3. Up to 4 photos on each panel may be uploaded on cards for price of one.
4. Customized handwriting font w/4 signatures
5. No trips to the store or post office
6. Ability to schedule release of cards; i.e. promo program, campaign, holiday
7. Can be used as an invite
8. Gifts and Gift Cards can be included with card.
This is just another service that I am providing for my clients to help meet goals and objectives while preserving the bottom line. Click on “Sending a card” above if you are interested in learning more. The possibilities are unending.