Spending marketing dollars wisely gets you company recognition and client loyalty.
It is that time of year again where you may be asked to come up with a gift of appreciation for your employees and/or a gratitude gift for some key clients or just an overall gift of appreciation for all your customers.
We all know about budgets, however, a note of caution here….decision-making would best be made on quality NOT price. Quality CANNOT be sacrificed. Both of these can be achieved as long as you have engaged the services of a Marketing/Promotions expert that exhibits the following:
- Understands each level of client and/or employee you are recognizing
- Searches for product that will convey a uniqueness thereby exhibiting a caring thought process
- Vendor loyalty by a Promotions specialist will not give you the best chance at highest quality choices
- Choices from highest rated vendors. Vendors are rated from A+ – F.
- Listens to you, communicates directly and doesn’t always say “I can beat anyone’s price!”
- Builds a relationship not just sells
- Evident that YOU will always come first. It is always about YOU.
- Follow up after you receive product….is it what you expected?
After you are clearly comfortable with whom you are working, now you can discuss price because it doesn’t matter how little or how much you spend for a promotion or ad specialty. If it is worthless and poor quality it is your hard earned dollar that was wasted. A true promotions professional will guide you in the right direction.
If you follow the guidelines above, I am sure your Promotions Budget will be well spent. You will stand-out among the rest and your client loyalty will be evident.